Sunday, August 14, 2011

Getting ready to vacation. Wondering if there are cigars.

My lovely one was beginning to give me that look at the restaurant. The one where she was threatening to leave me if I didn't give her time off. So, I casually mentioned something about closing the restaurant briefly for a holiday and she ran with it. 

She started googling all the travel sites, and it seemed like she was looking at Europe, the Mediterranean, South America. I started asking her to look into Cuba or the Dominican Republic, because my idea of a vacation is one where I can smoke cigars.

After researching about a thousand resorts and bed-and-breakfasts, she finally bought a package to Mexico.  So that's where we're headed. I need to find out where I can get some good cigars.


No comments:

Post a Comment